- PAT Testing: Portable Appliances Testing - Intersafe carry out all Portable Appliance Testing in accordance with current guidelines as laid out in the IEE Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment. Their service is designed to minimize the disruption for their clients when testing is required. They offer out of hours testing at no additional cost, and will work with the client to make sure that all staff are kept informed of when the process may affect them
- Fixed Appliance Testing - involves the testing of electrical services and systems that conduct electricity around a building. It covers all of the hard wiring in a building and includes items such as main panels, distribution boards, lighting, socket outlets, air conditioning and other fixed plant.
- Thermography: Thermal Imaging - is the process of using a special camera designed to look only for heat by way of Infra Red (IR) energy waves. Unlike Light waves, IR is invisible to the naked eye therefore so is heat. Potential problems can often be found due to an excess of heat being released by the component, even those which would normally produce some heat when performing at their optimum level.
Monday, 30 November 2009
Friday, 13 November 2009
There's plenty to do without needing the car including coastal walks, local art galleries and shops, pubs and restaurants. Marazion sea front is just a minutes walk from The Haven. It's a great place to stroll and look across the bay towards Newlyn and Mousehole in one direction and the Lizard Peninsular in the other. Marazion Marshes are well known for migrant and native bird watching. The beach also has a fenced children's playground.
The location is convenient for walking the South West Way and for cycling the country lanes. Broad expanses of golden sand slope gently to the waters edge. There are rock pools to explore and plenty of space for games.
The Haven is convenient for bus routes to Penzance and Falmouth and here is a mainline railway station at Penzance. Historic Penzance has a wide range of shops and facilities and several large supermarkets and the photo opposite shows the famous lighthouse at Penzance. Many National Trust and English Heritage properties can be found nearby.
The Haven web site was created by SiteWeave Internet Services LLP - providing Internet services to the Solent region- and beyond - for more than ten years!
Friday, 6 November 2009
Tony and his mouse prevention products also featured in news of the BIS event on ITV's breakfast television progamme, GMTV. Presenter Matt Arnold spoke to Tony about his humane pest control invention which is gaining wide acceptance in buildings both in the UK and abroad.
The award also featured in Tony's local newspaper, the Musewell Hill Journal on the 4th November.
The MouseMesh web site was created by SiteWeave Internet Services LLP - creating, supporting and promoting web sites in Portsmouth and beyond for more than ten years.
Tuesday, 3 November 2009
- First Aid training courses
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- First Aid in the Maritime Environment
- Automated External Defibrillation
Based near Fareham in Hampshire, Avocet Training is ideally placed to teach both maritime and shore-based first aid - being one of the few providers in the country to be accredited to the Health and Safety Executive and the Maritime Coastguard Agency for first aid training.
The Avocet Training web site was created and is supported by SiteWeave Internet Services LLP. Based in Portsmouth, SiteWeave have been creating, promoting and supporting web sites for companies in the Portsmouth for more than ten years.